terça-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2012

Screaming inside of me



Tired of everything. This phrase looks repetitive on my 'everyday'. I'm tired of starting to write here and just have bad feelings and thoughts. I just want the end of this horror story. I want my happiness again. I want the people I love again. Just the way they were. But it is not going to happen. I'm screaming inside of me, just trying to run away from myself.

Are you prepared for being alone when you get old? I would stay with you both forever. Till the end of your lives, but now? In the worst moment of MY life, everybody's gone. You chose the wrong people to be with you. At some point, you will come to apologize. And I won't care.

I waited for the right atittude from you. And it's coming from nobody besides me, I think.

I don't know what to do with this feeling to go away.

3 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I Peter 5:8
    Be serious and keep watch; the Evil One, who is against you, goes about like a lion with open mouth in search of food;

    I Peter 5:9
    Do not give way to him but be strong in your faith, in the knowledge that your brothers who are in the world undergo the same troubles.

    I Peter 5:10
    And after you have undergone pain for a little time, the God of all grace who has given you a part in his eternal glory through Christ Jesus, will himself give you strength and support, and make you complete in every good thing;

    I Peter 5:11
    His is the power for ever. So be it.

    his dad

    ResponderExcluir
  3. "Reflections of my life, oh, how they fill my eyes"...

    Sad, but humanly beautiful.

    ResponderExcluir

E baseado nas suas ideias...?